Terms & Conditions
- "Guest", "passengers", "you", "your", "customers" means any person, carried or to be carried in a boat/ferry with our consent.
- "E-ticket", "boarding pass" and "tickets" means a pass or passes that eligible passengers to ride the boat/ferry.
- "We", "our", "us", "us" and "carrier" means Seven Seas Transportation Services.
- "Website" means our web page, www.besutjetty.com.
2) Fares and Prices
- Adult fare applies to all passenger 12 years old and above.
- Child fare applies between 3 to 11 years old.
- Infant 2 years old and below, no charges.
3) Bookings & Availability
- Booking may be made online through our website up to 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Passengers are required to present printed or electronically e-ticket at our counter during check-in.
- Walk-in purchase and same day booking may be made through our counter but it is subject to availability.
4) Cancellation, Amendments & Refunds Policy.
- Your booking details (date & time) can be amends with no charge 30 minutes prior to departure. Please call us or WhatsApp for manually amendment.
- Refund only valid for cancellation in 6 days or more prior departure. However, 90% refund for payment via online banking or 85% refund for payment via credit card / PayPal.
- All claims for refunds will be subject to applicable administration charge per person or per booking.
- No Refunds will be given for for cancellations made 5 days prior departure.
- Refunds will be processed after your intended departure date. Refunds will be paid either by cheque or online banking. There will be no over-the-counter refund.
- At anytime after a booking has been made, we may change your boat/ferry schedules and/or cancel, terminate, divert, postpone, reschedule any trip where we reasonable consider to be justified by circumstances beyond our control or for reasons of safety or security. In the event of such trip cancellation, we shall at our option, either:
- Reschedule on the next available boat/ferry departure without additional charge or
- Offer to refund your tickets.
6) Check-in & Boarding
- Please check-in your e-ticket at our office, Seven Seas Transportation Services located at Kuala Besut Jetty before departure.
- Passengers may show electronically or printed e-ticket at the counter in order for check-in.
- Passengers are adviced to check-in and collect boarding passes at least 30 minutes before departure time. However if you missed your scheduled boat/ferry we will arrange you with next departure boat/ferry.
- Passengers that bought tickets at the same day with departures, depart from Perhentian to Kuala Besut may use e-ticket straight to the boat as their boarding pass.
- Passengers who miss their intended departure will have to purchase new tickets on the next departure time (subject to seat availability).
- Passengers are required to pay Marine Park Conservation Fees under Malaysian Fisheries Department at the jetty RM30 (RM15 for child and senior citizens) or RM5 (RM2 for child and senior citizens) for Malaysian Identity Card holder.